Giant Salted Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/4 tsp. stevia
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup 85% chocolate bar cut up
- A few pinches Fleur de sel salt or sea salt for sprinkling on top of cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Place butter, erythritol and stevia into stand mixer, beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add molasses, pumpkin, egg and vanilla, beating until well combined. Add almond flour, coconut flour, whey protein powder, salt and baking soda, mixing to combine then add in chocolate chunks. Using a large scoop (I used my ice cream scoop, holds about 1/4 cup) scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten cookies with hands then sprinkle lightly with salt if desired.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until baked through. Please keep in mind if you bake smaller cookies cooking time will be much less. Bake accordingly to size. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to cooling rack.